A few minutes from the beach and the center
Are you looking for comfort, good weather and a swimming pool where you can spend every summer without giving up all the leisure and services?
If the answer is YES, we have your ideal apartment in Torrevieja! Sun, beach and the best Mediterranean climate in a comfortable apartment with what you need to enjoy all the comforts of this coastal city.
Perfectly connected with all services. Total comfort in this house with the best orientation so that good light enters, heating the entire home and with a compact terrace where you can enjoy the best hours of sunshine of the day with views of the pool.
Years later, the couple has decided to leave their favorite corner to leave this opportunity to its next owner and let them enjoy it as they have done for years.
Here’s what you need to know about housing:
– 59m2 flat
– 1 large bedroom
– 1 bathroom with shower
– Kitchen equipped and in good condition
– Large community pool
– Includes closed garage that enters two cars
– Two sunny terraces
– Community €28 per month
– IBI €160 per year
Also, it is special because…
– Its south orientation allows the sun to enter the house all day, making each space bright and welcoming.
– A community pool where you can spend unforgettable summers without leaving it.
– A garage where two cars enter or you can also use it as a warehouse to leave, for example, your bicycles and personal belongings.
– The bright terrace overlooking the pool.
– 12 minutes from downtown and the beach 15 minutes walk.
– A bus stop nearby for you to move around Torrevieja.
– It has a park nearby with a nice fountain to take a few walks and a supermarket next door so you don’t miss anything, without taking the car.
If you want to visit this home, we invite you to take a virtual tour, where you can discover every corner and even measure any room or object. At Inmokea we will be happy to assist you and accompany you throughout the process of purchasing the home of your dreams.
- Garage space
- Double gtarage space
- Communal pool
|In the pipeline||Energy Consumption
|Emissions Kg CO2/m2
Energy Consumption Year