Are you sick of living with your parents? Do you want to become independent and do you want to do it to a house that is worth it? Well attentive because this house interests you and a lot, it also has an ATTENTIVE AWARD at the end of the description of this wonderful house.
The time has come to enjoy your future in a home that meets all your conditions to live comfortably and plan to raise a family in it, since its location is surrounded by all kinds of amenities to make your daily life, without need to take the car.
Close to schools, libraries, supermarkets, pharmacies, health centers and a thousand other things.
Here is what you need to know about housing:
- 115m² built
- South orientation
- Very spacious 25m² living room with access to terrace
- Very large kitchen of 11m²
- Large partially covered patio for laundry area
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes + another built-in wardrobe in the hallway
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Air conditioning - Cold / Heat
- Balcony / Glazed terrace of 7m²
- Video intercom
- Security door
- Oak wood doors
- Aluminum exterior windows with double glazing
- Building adapted for disabled people
- IBI € 347 / Year
- Community € 40 / month including TVT Torrevieja.
In addition to everything described above ...
- 400m health center
- Paseo de Juan Aparicio 700 meters
- Real Club Náutico 600 meters
- Supermarkets, bars, restaurants within 100 meters.
- Playa del Acequión 500 meters
- Alicante Airport - Elche 35 minutes
-ATTS TO THE AWARD-
For those interested in this Fantastic House who find in our Virtual Tour in 3D the card of our colleague José Antonio Sáez that includes his photo, they will receive a discount on the price of the house of € 1000. PREMIAZO !!!
At Inmokea we make it very easy for you, contact us to answer any questions you may have and make a visit to the house without obligation.
Year built: 2003
Heating and Air Conditioning
Awaiting energy certificate
The consumer has the right to be given a copy of the corresponding Abbreviated Information Document of the dwelling.
We use both own and third-party cookies to improve the services we offer and to show you advertisements that are related to your preferences based on an analysis of your browsing habits. Browsing this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies. You can change configurations or obtain more information here.