Flat less than 300m from the cura beach
If you are looking for an apartment near the sea to disconnect from work, relax and enjoy with the family at any time of the year, especially in summer, this apartment is what you are looking for.
It is located just 4 minutes walk in a straight line from one of the best beaches in Torrevieja, Playa de los Locos. And it is surrounded by all those shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants that you may need to feel comfortable and not have to travel by car.
In addition to being close to the sea, this apartment is characterized by having windows in all areas of the house, including the bathroom and kitchen, and by having views of two different streets.
Here is what you need to know about housing:
– 2 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom with bathtub
– Kitchen equipped with breakfast bar
– Balcony of 5m²
– Windows in all areas of the apartment
– Community 12 per month
– IBI 152 per year
Also, you will like it because …
– Playa de los Locos is one of the most pleasant and well-kept in Torrevieja, and you will have it for a walk whenever you want.
– You have a wide range of leisure and restaurants very close, as well as supermarkets, pharmacies, and all the services you need.
– The Habaneras Shopping Center is less than 10 minutes away by car.
– Alicante and Murcia airports are 40 minutes away by car.
Are you looking for your space? Do not hesitate to contact us to receive personalized attention and impeccable treatment.
Do not hesitate and contact us to receive personalized attention and the best treatment.
* This advertisement is not binding and may contain typographical errors, it is shown for information purposes only and is not contractual.
The purchase price of this offer does not include applicable taxes in accordance with current legislation.
The final conditions will be confirmed by the agency at the time prior to purchase and will be reflected in the reservation document, our agents will be happy to answer any questions related to this publication.
|In the pipeline||Energy Consumption
|Emissions Kg CO2/m2
Energy Consumption Year